Cybernet-SlashSupport (CSS) is a global technology solutions provider to enterprises, consumers & technology companies. CSS follows a support-centric model to all its services that help its clients leverage IT to align business objectives. CSS manages four centers of excellence that create solutions for specific industry needs through a combination of its strategic assets - people, process and technology
System Analyst- J2EE - Singapore
10/4/2016 4:45:46 AM
System Analyst- J2EE
Bachelor's Degree in IT or Related Field
· Involve in system analysis, application design, development, system testing, deployment, implementation and maintenance of web-based application systems.
· Provide hands-on guidance, presentation, end-users support and assist in tender preparation and evaluation.
· Minimum a Diploma in Information Technology or its equivalent.
Experience and Skill Sets
· Minimum 2 – 3 years in system development life cycle and application system support and maintenance experience.
· Strong technical skills in web-based application development and implementation, conversant with the below development environment and technologies:
- Java, J2EE, Cold-Fusion development, Oracle and SQL databases knowledge.
· Clarity in spoken English is a must.
· Working experience and knowledge in Linux/Unix, Windows 2000, Web Application server and some basic experience in database administration would be an advantage.
· Possess strong technical competencies, good analytical and interpersonal skills with a service-oriented attitude.