10/11/2016 11:32:05 AM
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Present technical training courses to live student audiences.
* Deliver high-quality training curriculum assignments within specified time deadlines, with minimum guidance and supervision. Investigate and recommend new and creative methods for class design and delivery.
* Set up and maintain training room environment and workstations.
* Plan, research, develop, and maintain highly technical training curriculum for various end-users, software developers, consultants, and system administrators, on use, installation, configuration, development, and customization of a Web-based enterprise software product.
* Help design new training courses by gathering information from product documentation, technical specifications, hands-on use of the product, and from interviews with subject matter experts such as product engineers and consultants, product managers, Technical Support, Marketing, and QA.
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability:
* Excellent presentation and teaching skills with ability to create successful hands-on learning experiences for students in technical courses using lab-centric curriculum.
* Exemplary written and verbal communication skills. Must communicate effectively and professionally and cultivate strong working relationships with subject matter experts, team members, and cross-functional teams.
* Ability to perform all phases of training curriculum development, including research, planning, writing, organizing, gathering review comments, desktop publishing, and document conversion into final media formats.
* Ability to quickly learn complex subject matter with the skill to present the material to a live audience.