Aliment Software Technologies Pvt Ltd., was incorporated in the year 1987 with an objective of providing an integrated system solution for any organization. Presently the team consists of software professionals experts in Technology Domain and Functional Knowledge.
e-Business Developer - Bangalore
11/18/2016 2:14:03 AM
Bachelor*s Degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science
Design and development of complex applications/interfaces within our application framework. Involved in testing and implementation of these applications.
* Bachelor*s Degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
* Five years of programming experience sufficient to develop and modify programs.
* Two years of experience developing database driven applications using ASP, SQL server, XML, Web services or SOAP
* One year experience programming and development in .NET, ASP, C#, Visual Studios.
* Some knowledge of AS400 and DB2 databases.
* Good organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
* Willingness to be on-call after hours.
* Programming applications/interfaces as part of the assigned projects.
* Evaluate user request for new or modified computer program to determine feasibility,
* cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and computer capabilities.
* Consult with analyst to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives.
* Formulate plan outlining steps required to develop program and submit plan to analyst for approval.
* Prepare flowcharts, diagrams, or other documentation to illustrate sequence of steps program
* Must follow and to describe logical operations involved.
* Prepare system specifications based upon approved solutions and business requirements.
* Adheres to the departments rules of source code protection and version control.
* Responsible for content management on the Intranet and Web sites.