Aliment Software Technologies Pvt Ltd., was incorporated in the year 1987 with an objective of providing an integrated system solution for any organization. Presently the team consists of software professionals experts in Technology Domain and Functional Knowledge.
Various Opening for Java developers - Bangalore
1/11/2017 4:05:52 AM
|PL/SQL or T-SQL||-||1
Analyzes, designs, codes, tests, debugs, and implements new and enhancement projects for multiple application areas. Acts as a consultant to business owners. Develops and maintains source code.
Develops and maintains project schedules. Communicates status updates. Leads lower level employees. Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum of seven years systems development experience.
* Fundamental knowledge of programming languages.
* Experience in a complex, large company environment.
* Strong verbal and written skills.
* Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
* Works well both independently and in teams, able to share knowledge and build expertise to other members of the team.
* Proactively seeks out other emerging technologies and is capable of communicating
* How they would both benefit and impact our current systems and future deliverables.
* Proactive and capable of prioritizing multiple tasks.
* Strong technical communication skills.
* Sun Certified Java Developer or Sun Certified Java Programmer certification a plus.
* Expert skills in Java 1.4.2.
* Familiarity with all J2EE technologies.
* Very Strong skills in Enterprise Java Beans.
* Very Strong skills in Web Development Technologies including:
* Familiarity with XML technologies in general (DOM, SAX, XSLT)
* Expert skills in Java XML technologies like JAXP and Xerces.
* Very Strong skills in PL/SQL or T-SQL.