CoKinetic AirPlay is a technology for creating distributed applications. It's used to create highly-sophisticated, web-delivered desktop applications and for really dazzling user interfaces in embedded systems, such as in-flight entertainment and satellite or cable TV set-top boxes.
10/10/2016 12:52:36 AM
Bachelor degree in Computer Science
You will need to have strong technical skills and experience:
- Linux or other Unix OS
- 1-2 years C++ OR Java
- or be very strong, code agnostic, OO developer that can get the job done.
- Experience with relational databases preferred
- Team-based software development
- Distributed systems design and development
It will help if you have:
- 2+ years of development experience
- An advanced CS degree
- Experience building high-throughput, fault-tolerant, 24x7 applications
- Experience with computational geometry and mathematical programming
- Experience in algorithm design
- Experience with Java technologies such as Servlets, JDBC, Tapestry, build tools like Maven and Ant, dependency injection frameworks like Spring or Guice.