For over 20 years Brooks Software, a division of Brooks Automation, has been helping manufacturers worldwide gain competitive advantage in a variety of industries including Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, High-Tech Electronics, Life Sciences, and Semiconductor.
Brooks offers a casual yet dynamic work environment that inspires employees to achieve their personal best. We recognize individual ideas and initiative, encourage creativity and collaboration, and reward employees with competitive salaries and benefits. Our diverse workplace is one where an employees' experiences and perspectives can make a contribution.
SAP QA Engineer
10/13/2016 2:26:39 AM
SAP QA Engineer
This position is responsible for performing the testing and validation process of SAP system. You will have deep experience in SAP BW and other SAP modules. You will also participate in the SAP
- Requirements writing process, write test plans and test scripts, and have a role in the change control process.
- Your leadership skills will be used to plan, schedule, and execute the testing according to SQA process.
- Your excellent organization skills will be put to use in recording, tracking, and reporting defects found during the test process to accurately depict the status of the system, including conducting defect meetings and status reports.
* Minimum 5 years of software testing experience
* Minimum of 3 years of experience testing SAP
* SAP BW experience is a must
* Working knowledge of other SAP modules
* Participated in the implementation of SAP software
* Tested several major SAP projects
* Working knowledge of SAP development lifecycle, including design, development, testing, and release management
* Experience with Mac, Windows, and Unix environments
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills