We are a provider of differentiated and complex Analog, Mixed-Signal & RF Silicon IP cores. We constantly strive to create and provide IP cores that are best-in-class and thereby make our customers’ solutions differentiated and low-cost.
10/13/2016 2:35:34 AM
* At least 7 years of experience in software development.
* Minimum of 5 years Java and J2EE experience.
* Experience in agile development an ability to mentor other developers in this area.
* Solid understanding of Web development including Java, JSP, SQL, JSF, Hibernate, Eclipse, Spring
* Demonstrated ability to develop under tight deadlines with minimum amount of supervision.
* Ability to work with remote development team.
* Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle for maintaining the quality of software releases and delivery
* Able to mentor other developers in the agile development methodology.
* The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter possessing excellent technical and organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage time.
* Exceptional attention to detail
* The ability to work well in a distributed team which includes developers, QA, creative staff, and end users.
* Expert knowledge of software development tools and IDEs
* Able to operate effectively under pressure and tight schedules
* University degree in computer or engineering related field required.