System Dynamics is a leading IT software and services company based in City Quay, Dublin 2. Our company has grown substantially during the past 10 years and much of our success can be attributed to the commitment we have to the development of our people.
Our highly-skilled employees combine knowledge with experience to provide best-practice solutions to the challenges of information management. This expertise
System Dynamics is expert at tackling your information management challenges. We work with your information to help you release its powerful value.
Harnessing the power of that information can have major benefits for your organisation. It can lead to greater efficiency, speeding up your business processes. Through tracking of key data, it can also lead to a greater level of insight into how your business works, enabling you to plan ahead and fine tune your operations
Project Manager - Dublin
11/8/2016 11:06:51 AM
Certified Project Manager – strong preference for PMP certification, educated to degree level in applicable discipline (IT, Business), or educated to degree level with relevant work experience.
The successful candidate will be a member of a highly motivated and innovative team who are involved in the design and development of software and infrastructure projects to a high quality standard.
• Member of a growing Project Management Team in a fast growing, long established IT Services and Consultancy Firm.
• To take lead responsibility for projects, manage project delivery and the associated resources, and act as the single point of contact.
• To ensure the appropriate change control processes are established and operated.
• To effectively manage a team.
• To manage projects in accordance with specified project management guidelines or other agreed processes and develop alternative strategies for delivering success.
• To work with programme managers and to ensure projects are successful and integrated with other programmes taking place across the company.
Candidates must have:
* Have good interpersonal skills
* The ability to build working relationships internally and externally
* Good working knowledge of project management methodologies, tools and techniques.
* Be articulate and confident
* Be a team player
* Be a self motivator.