Since 1963, Cook has been a leader in developing health care devices that have improved lives around the world. With sales and marketing offices worldwide, we are at the forefront of medical research and product development in minimally invasive medical device technology for diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
Quality Technician - Limerick
11/9/2016 2:24:55 AM
Degree in Computer field
· Maintain SQL, database
· Initiate CRs for the introduction of new labels and the update of existing labels
· Process queries and changes from sister companies in relation to labels.
· Maintain and control of the Master Label Logs
· Coordinate the translation and verification of language and bar code labels
· Update and approval of label information on J-Base
· Provide supervisor with monthly reports
· Trouble shoot database issues.
· Training of new personnel.
· Preferably an IT/Quality/or Science Qualification
· Excellent PC skills, particularly Microsoft Office
· Previous experience working with labeling software would be advantageous
· Previous experience of working in a Quality environment would be advantageous
· A self starter and motivated to learn all aspects of the role
· High attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Team player
· Works well under pressure.