Principal Software Engineer - C/C++ and Linux - Pune
11/23/2016 6:20:11 AM
Principal Software Engineer
Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Principal Software Engineer :-
- Technically lead the work for requirements analysis, evaluate multiple design
approaches, create and review design and functional specifications.
- Architect, design and develop generic components, API/SDKs and application
components in multi-tier applications.
- Conduct code reviews and anticipate technical issues.
- Identify tasks and dependencies, estimate efforts.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
Desired Skill set (Must Have):
- Excellent C++ programming skills.
- Excellent Unix/ Linux knowledge.
- Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills.
- Design and code reviews, Unit test cases, estimation.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and set priorities.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fast learner - identify, evaluate and consume new technologies rapidly.