We are a business advisory and support services firm providing skill based support and advisory to growth companies. The service is provided through our online delivery platform www.365businessdays.com
Project Manager - C#.NET
10/18/2016 1:15:49 AM
|MS SQL 7.0/2000/2005||-||3
Currently we are looking for a highly motivated Technology Manager (IT) with 5 - 8 years of strong hands-on experience of project management in .NET and related technologies. The candidate is expected to lead and manage a team of 8-10 people responsible for the development, maintenance and enhancement of our Business Advisory and Consulting Platform, our Online collaborative engagements with CISCO and with GVT (Web Applications developed using .NET) and any other engagements we might take up in the future.
• Seamless functioning of the delivery platforms and the on time delivery of enhancements that would be undertaken on the delivery platforms from time to time.
• Planning and implementation of new engagements/ initiatives that might be taken up in the future.
• Enhancement in system architecture and adoption of appropriate technologies to make the existing delivery platforms more robust for better customer experience.
• Keeping the Technical, System Architecture and Business documentation of existing delivery platforms updated and improving them continuously.
• Improving the Knowledge Management practices in the team to keep the team abreast with the latest developments in the .NET and related technologies that could be adopted to improve efficiency in the existing platforms or in new engagements that would be undertaken in the future.
• Refinement of SDLC processes currently being followed in the team and introduction of new processes to effectively track and improve work dynamics.
• Maintenance of adequate staffing and enhancement in productivity; the manager is expected to have an ecosystem that would enable him to take care of contingencies related to people abruptly going on extended leave or leaving the organization.
• Provide inputs on IT and related queries and program manage implementation if requested by the client.
Good knowledge of:
• SDLC and related processes
• System Architecture
• Documentation Methods
• SEO and SEM methodologies
• Having lead and managed teams of a'least 5 people for a'least 4 years in a Mid or Large sized organization.
• Having managed development projects in .NET successfully through the entire SDLC.
• Resource planning and being hands on involved in hiring, training and mentoring new resources.
Should have good:
• People management abilities
• Analytical and logical skills
• Written and Verbal communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Mentoring and counselling abilities