Blueprint Appointments is a well-established permanent, temporary and contract recruitment company operating from bases in Belfast and Dublin. We combine the speed of web based technology with 'best practice' recruitment techniques to place candidates into permanent, temporary or contract positions.
Each week, hundreds of jobseekers use the services of Blueprint in order to secure the right opportunity. Our loyal clients secure our services to ensure they get the right person to match their needs.
Blueprint's success to date is due to our philosophy of providing exceptional service and is built on understanding, dedication, trust and innovation. Our experienced consultants have gained an enviable track record in finding the right person for the job
Opportunities For IT/Project Manager - Derry
11/9/2016 2:15:06 AM
* Creating and managing project plans that address project approaches,deliverables, change management, resource and budget requirements,engineering and implementation schedules
* Responsible for managing internal and external communication activities
* Coordinates and works closely with outside vendors on contracts, hardware procurement, project milestones, and project deliverables.
* Monitoring and managing project budgets to ensure on-budget tracking and compliance with accounting procedures.
* Responsible for tracking progress and reporting project status to management
* Responsible for authoring Business/Technical Requirements for Infrastructure projects.
* Establishes project objectives and milestones including a work breakdown structure.
* Manages project scope in collaboration with project team and sponsors, business analysts and technical leads.
* Lead project team meetings in order establish project tasks
* Education Level: Bachelor's Degree