Blueprint Appointments is a well-established permanent, temporary and contract recruitment company operating from bases in Belfast and Dublin. We combine the speed of web based technology with 'best practice' recruitment techniques to place candidates into permanent, temporary or contract positions.
Each week, hundreds of jobseekers use the services of Blueprint in order to secure the right opportunity. Our loyal clients secure our services to ensure they get the right person to match their needs.
Blueprint's success to date is due to our philosophy of providing exceptional service and is built on understanding, dedication, trust and innovation. Our experienced consultants have gained an enviable track record in finding the right person for the job
Technical Support Engineer, Hardware,Network - Belfast
11/9/2016 2:15:04 AM
Technical Support Engineer
Our client is part of a large international company who lead in designing and manufacturing digital products. They are currently looking to expand their Belfast office and have a permanent position for an Application Support Engineer.
As the Technical Support Engineer, the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
* Provide technical solutions and liaise with the engineer team.
* Replicate customer CCTV configurations and root cause the reported issues.
* Track customer issues on a daily basis and liaise with engineer team to find a suitable resolution.
* Testing potential customer fixes to a strict test plan to ensure they resolve customer issue.
* Identify, raise and track product quality defects to ensure resolution
* Reslove issues via phone and on occasion some travel requires to customer sites to identify root cause and analyse issues/defects.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
* Experience in the production and execution of engineering test procedures to achieve a defined set of results.
* Experience in trouble-shooting networks or IP related systems as well as PC systems and related hardware.
* Experience in the planning, set-up and maintenance of a test lab environment
* Experience of CCTV systems (preferably systems involving IP cameras and PC based digital video recorders)