Matchtech Group plc is one of the UK's leading specialist technical recruitment consultancies and the first technical recruitment agency to be awarded the Recruitment & Employment Confederation Audited status, which represents the "Gold Standard" of REC membership.
Established in 1984, the group has rapidly grown to become one of the largest independent agencies with a turnover of £158 million this year and a contractor workforce of 3,900.
We have expanded dramatically over the last few years and we are now the UK's largest Single Site Recruitment agency.
Our outstanding success has been achieved whilst adhering to our core values of honesty and integrity. We continue to be ambitious and becoming the UK's No.1 Technical Recruitment Agency is at the heart of our Vision and Values.
Excellent Opening for Java Software Developer
11/9/2016 5:36:20 AM
Java Software Developer
|EJB, JDBC, RMI||-||6
* The activities will include developing the current range of products and working on new RandD projects.
* You'll be required to operate on the full scope of a development cycle which includes design, development, unit testing, project management and support of the testing team.
* You'll need to have strong Java development experience in a J2SE environment using UML Methodology.
* Skills to include. Java J2SE, Swing, EJB, JDBC, RMI, Sockets, Multi-threading, Oracle, SQL Server, UML, Networking, Windows Server.
* 5-8+ years of current hands-on experience doing development using Java
*At least 4 years of current Java experience (Core Java/J2SE). Good understanding of java.net, java.io and Java Theading, RMI
* Strong RDBMS (database) skills (MySQL/Oracle)
* Experience with web services
* Experience with Networking/Telecommunication software
* Good understanding of Object Oriented concepts, Patterns
* Experience with UNIX.
* Familiarity with Linux/Solaris, shell scripting
* Ability to read and understand existing code
* Willingness to work with existing system and to provide enhancements to it