Synergy Recruit has 17 years of Multinational Recruitment Experience within the IT, Financial, Multilingual, Sales & Office Support sectors.
We provide PROFESSIONAL, RESPONSIVE and COST EFFECTIVE staffing solutions within our five specialist areas. We build lasting relationships with our clients based on knowledge and service, so we understand your strategic direction and make sure your people are always up to speed and ready for the next challenge.
Synergy Recruit was founded by two sisters both with in-depth experience in the Irish and American Recruitment Markets.
Senior Project Manager - Dublin
11/9/2016 5:25:21 AM
Senior Project Manager
Responsibilities will include:
• Communications (Internal and External)
- Issue internal and external weekly project status report, ensuring all relevant data is up-to-date, e.g. schedule, costs, current issues, etc.
- Attend weekly PM Meetings - held to discuss status on current and upcoming projects, develop PM processes, knowledge and resource sharing.
- Inform Business Unit Manager of all issues effecting delivery of the project.
- Set-up project schedule, ensuring timely delivery of quality product to client.
- Monitor and drive implementation of the project schedule.
- Control and manage all deviations from the project schedule.
• Project Planning
- Liaise with Sales and Evaluation to define the localisation effort of the project, e.g. components, languages, volumes.
- Establish milestone dates with Sales, Evaluation and Business Unit Manager.
- Initiate internal project kick-off meeting.
- Work with Vendor Management to ensure all vendors are available on schedule.
- Work with Project Lead and Evaluation to determine effort involved and resources required.
- Liaise with Business Unit Manager/Senior PM to determine team structure and to ensure required resources are available on time.
- Liaise with Evaluation and IT to ensure tools/applications are available for project.
- Liaise with IT to ensure all hardware resources are available for project.
- Arrange kick-off conference call/meeting with client to introduce internal team, communicate project status and establish points of contact.
• Problem Solving
- Manage all deviations from project schedule and drive implementation of corrective action.
- Maintain daily contact with Project Lead to ensure key issues are understood and addressed.
• Team Management
- Maintain daily contact with team members, ensuring awareness of key project issues.
- Motivate team members, ensuring positive teamwork at all times.
- Encourage a high standard of work with a view to continuous improvement.
- Identify training requirements of team to match current and future projects.
- Carry out performance reviews and issue individual goals to encourage growth in performance.
- Liaise with HR Dept to address any recruitment needs. Interviewing and hiring of new staff.
• Finance/project budgets/vendor POs
- Set-up, monitor and control project budget, ensuring all data is updated in weekly status report.
- Ensure Client and Vendor PO's are received/sent in a timely manner.
- Work with Vendor Management to ensure best prices are achieved and maintained with vendors
• 2 – 3 years localisation Project Management experience.
• Experience of managing multi-disciplinary teams in a global environment.
• Fluency in one or more European languages will be an advantage.
Qualification and Skills Required:
• A third level qualification, along with relevant technical qualifications will be required.
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Project, Email and Internet communications.
• Negotiate Delicate aspects of all size project proposals
• Solve practical problems and deal with a variety concrete variables
• Communicate effectively with clients/ employees and present to a wide diverse audience.
• Maintain professionalism and confidentiality with proprietary information.