ANSYS is headquartered in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
ANSYS develops, markets and supports engineering simulation software used to foresee how product designs will behave and how manufacturing processes will operate in real-world environments. We continually advance simulation solutions by, first, developing or acquiring the very best technology; then integrating it into a unified and customizable simulation platform that allows engineers to efficiently perform complex simulations involving the interaction of multiple physics; and, finally, providing system services to manage simulation processes and data — all so engineers and product developers can spend more time designing and improving products and less time using software and searching for data.
Engineering simulation is our sole focus. For more than 40 years, we have consistently advanced this technology to meet evolving customer needs.
Software Developer - Pune
10/14/2016 2:12:11 AM
B.S. in Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering with strong computing background
Best in the Industry
Software Developer :-
Essential Job Functions/Accountabilities:
• Apply software design skills to develop and maintain features using object oriented methodologies
• Enhance DesignModeler's core infrastructure, usability, and beam/shell modeling capabilities
• Utilize the Parasolid geometry kernel to implement modeling operations
• Work both independently and as a member of a team on development projects
• B.S. in Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering with strong computing background
• Experience in object oriented software design and implementation in C++/C#
• Familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio development environment
• Experience with the Parasolid geometry toolkit or equivalent modeling kernel a plus
• Solid written and verbal communication skills