ANSYS is headquartered in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
ANSYS develops, markets and supports engineering simulation software used to foresee how product designs will behave and how manufacturing processes will operate in real-world environments. We continually advance simulation solutions by, first, developing or acquiring the very best technology; then integrating it into a unified and customizable simulation platform that allows engineers to efficiently perform complex simulations involving the interaction of multiple physics; and, finally, providing system services to manage simulation processes and data — all so engineers and product developers can spend more time designing and improving products and less time using software and searching for data.
Engineering simulation is our sole focus. For more than 40 years, we have consistently advanced this technology to meet evolving customer needs.
Technology Specialist - Non Linear Analysis - Pune
10/14/2016 2:12:34 AM
Technology Specialist-Non Linear Analysis
UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization
Best in the Industry
Technology Specialist-Non Linear Analysis :-
• Contribute in advanced technical guidance on range of structural mechanics applications
• Handle benchmark problems to assist in technology demonstration
• Develop best practices for complex and new application areas relevant to the industry
• Assist clients using ANSYS Mechanical products through email and telephone, in all phases of analysis from correct posing of the initial problem, solution and interpretation of results
• Work collaboratively with users to ensure their successful use of ANSYS products, sustain a renewals revenue stream and cultivate opportunities to expand software licenses.
• Develop and strengthen long-term relationships with customers
• Use Consulting Services to promote new software license sales and expansion
• Develop Strategic Services Proposals, ensure successful completion of the project
• Guide in-house efforts in expanding key customer accounts
• Keep abreast of the latest technological developments in ANSYS Mechanical products
• Help promote the India client requirements to product management team
• Participate in Application Field Testing for new ANSYS product releases
• Development and delivery of Customized/Advanced training material as per the client request
• Training of new clients/prospects at their site or at ANSYS offices
• Assist sales with technical input/presentation and sales campaigns
• Contribute in strategic market development activities/initiatives.
• Masters/Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering.
• Over 4 years of industrial experience with ANSYS Mechanical products.
• In-depth understanding and experience in handling industry scale simulation in areas of Non-linear Structural and/or Dynamic Analysis is a must.
• Excellent understanding of Solid Mechanics, Finite Element analysis and Heat transfer.
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent analytical, visualization and problem solving skills.
• Interested in working with customers and willing to travel.