Since our inception at the beginning of 2000, ePeople has grown rapidly and emerged as a leading provider of IT and Telecoms Recruitment Solutions throughout Ireland & the UK. From our 3 offices in Dublin, Manchester and Northern Ireland we provide specialist advice to IT/Telecoms Professionals and a wide range of technology companies, on both contract and permanent positions.
• Software Development/Support
• QA/Testing and Localisation
• Project Managers & Business Analysts
• Ecommerce/Client Server Development
• Network Integration/Technical Support
• Sales, Marketing & Business Development
Our consultants focus on several specialised sectors, including:
• IT Security
• ECM & Document Management
• Data Storage
Java Developer - Apache Tomcat, Web 2.0
10/3/2016 6:53:33 AM
Java Developer - (Apache Tomcat, Web 2.0)
As per industry standards
You will work as part of a large development team. You will develop on large scale web based software. You will work in an agile environment alongside the senior developers. You will design and develop code and unit tests. Specifically you will work with Java, Apache Tomcat and Web Stack development. You will need some experience developing network protocols, design patterns and code refactoring.
• 3-5 years Java development experience.
• Computer Science Degree.
• Experience in large scale N-tier software development.
• Strong Java, Apache Tomcat and Web Stack development skills.
• Experience developing network protocols.
• Knowledge of Design patterns.
• Knowledge of Web 2.0 software.