TIS is a technology company, with a clear focus on client needs. Understanding and finding creative solutions for client pain points is our primary goal. We work with the client to design the most optimal solution employing industry best practices, processes and technologies. With experience and expertise in a range of business verticals and multiple technology platforms, we devise best of breed, practical solutions to fulfill client needs.
TIS offers a complete set of Business Intelligence services and solutions , Application Development ,Application QA and Web Designing Services.
SSIS Developer - Mumbai
10/14/2016 2:09:52 AM
Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Best in the Industry
We are looking for SSIS Developer with following skills
1. Should be able to understand and design DDL, DML queries in SQL Server.
2. Practical experience in designing procedures, functions, triggers, cursors in SQL Server.
3. Must be able to integrate database with SSIS and SSRS.
4. Should be able to understand basic security in SQL Server.
1. Should be a team Member of minimum 2 project in SSIS.
2. Working knowledge of Data Flow and Control Flow Components.
3. Working knowledge of Package Configuration and File handling in SSIS.
4. Understanding of Package architecture and working knowledge of package security.
5. Package deployment in File and SQL server mode.
6. SQL Server Agent integration with SSIS.
7. Understanding of Visual Source Safe.
8. Have worked on multiple databases (Oracle/SQL/DB2) as data source in package.
9. Should have working knowledge of expressions, variables, scope, precedence constraints.
10. Should have understanding of integrating SSIS and SSRS
11. Should be aware of working with XML files in SSIS.
1. Should be able to create reports in Report Designer.
2. Should have understanding of SSRS architecture.
3. Report deployment and understanding of SSRS endpoints.
4. Must be able to design different types of reports in SSRS.
5. Should have understanding of security in SSRS.
1. Should have worked on development in either VB Script or C#. .Net coding with C# will be an advantage.