About Company: - www.EkSMS.com is startup operating in the personalized recommendations and deals space. EKSMS is funded by The India Internet Group, an early stage/seed venture/incubator fund focused on internet/mobile startups in India, based in New York and Mumbai, India.
What we offer: - Fast-paced, fun-loving, entrepreneurial environment where you will be given lots of responsibility and space for creativity in planning and execution
Sr. Software Engineer - Mumbai
10/14/2016 2:03:13 AM
Sr. Software Engineer
Job Description : -
Candidates will work as Engineering Manager/ Principal Software Engineer and report directly to CEO. He/ She will lead our product development and will help build a massively scalable and robust platform.
* Will work in tandem with CEO and Product Manager to translate product vision into products that delight customers
* Will design, develop and deploy new products, product features and backend systems
* Build and scale EKSMS's platforms, systems and networking infrastructure
* Manage and deliver product release : Manage risks, dependencies, quality issues, integration issues and ensure delivery as per release plan
* Manage I-Phone/Android app development (in-house/outsource) to supplement our web and SMS-based platforms
* Strong OO design, database design and network programming fundamentals.
* Practical experience with Apache/PHP, Java, MySQL ( WAMP/LAMP architecture)
* Understanding of 3 rd party API development (must), Android, I-phone app development
* Good understanding of agile methodologies, iterative development etc.
Soft Skill: -
* Should be able to work in un-structured and dynamic environment
* Passionate about technology and web/mobile based consumer products
* Good understanding of LoSoMo (Local Social Mobile) space
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Self motivated and team player
Qualification and Experience: -
* B.S. / M.S. in Engineering ( Computer Sc. Preferred) or related technical discipline
* 3-5 years of commercial experience in web and mobile application development using WAMP/LAMP architecture or other software development
* Prior start-up experience is a big plus