Sagarsoft delivers diverse range of Information Technology Solutions by leveraging Domain Expertise and Knowledge acquired over the years in serving Global Organizations across different Industry verticals.
Sagarsoft offerings span Custom Application Development using Microsoft, Java & Open Source Technologies, Application Maintenance, Application Re–Engineering, Application Support, Enterprise Applications Implementations, Independent Manual and Automated Testing services & Just In Time (JIT) Enterprise Staffing Services across different skill sets and roles.
Our strengths lie in People, Process, Management and focus on Customers.
Business Analyst - Hyderabad / Secunderabad
10/14/2016 1:56:13 AM
UG - B.Tech/B.E., Any Graduate AND PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Hyderabad / Secunder
Business Analyst :-
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), iii. Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs)
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
• Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
• Graduate and above.
• Has extensive experience in the role.
• Should have developed requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
• Should have extensive knowledge on the functionality of various departments, in various kinds of organizations..
• Should be able to prepare in depth functional requirements, business requirements, use case documents, flow charts and activity diagrams, GUI Screens, Usability solutions.
• Should understand technical documents, test cases and test plans.
• Should be able to review test cases and test plans and help in test execution.
Keyskills : Understands basic Internet and client / server architectures. Possesses working knowledge of HTML, SQL, and database design.