Gantec was established in 1992 at Chicago, Illinois. Our service offerings are designed to help our clients generate revenue, reduce costs and access the information necessary to operate their business on a timely basis. We have a proven track record for providing complete Business Applications solutions to various Fortune 1000 clients and to many small and medium enterprises.
We deliver on what the businesses require - real business solutions. It can be total software solutions developed in US or at our state of art Global Delivery Center facilities in Chennai .
Gantec believes in providing the most congenial work atmosphere for Professional growth and career enhancement.
Our HR policies are designed to meet the goals of Employee Satisfaction. Testimony to our HR policies is a fact that our employee turnover ratio has been the lowest in the Industry
1/11/2017 4:00:03 AM
BE / B.Tech
Required Skills :
- Should have hands-on experience in design/development of solutions of Documentum products.
- Should have at least 1 end to end Documentum implementation experience.
- Should have J2EE skills, Application Server knowledge.
- Experience in implementing Enterprise Content Management.
- Should possess working knowledge of Unix and NT.
- Should be familiar with user-centered analysis and evaluation techniques.
- Should have exposure to software engineering methodologies.
- Would be responsible for designing and developing solutions based on Documentum products
- Responsibilities would include gathering of business requirements, participating in initial estimation and planning stages
- Preparing technical design documents
- Handling client interactions
- Providing technical/ user documentation and training to client
- Performing peer reviews of work items produced at various stages of the project
- Adhering to the client or project specific quality
- Maintaining documentation standards
Integration knowledge of tools with delivery servers
J2EE, JSP, XML, PERL, OOAD, Rational Rose
Application Server : Weblogic, Websphere
Database: Oracle, others.