Priam Solutions is a leading supplier of IT staffing solutions for emerging small to medium enterprises and major corporate companies through bespoke or preferred supplier agreements.
Established since 1998 we have undergone accelerated growth providing permanent, contract and managed service recruitment solutions to both general business and niche specialist markets
"Our philosophy is simple in that we are committed to providing our clients, our candidates and our contractors with the very best solutions in IT people recruitment."
Software QA/Tester - Cambridge
11/9/2016 3:23:40 AM
Bachelor's degree (IT, Business or Health care)
* Working within a Quality Engineering department, ideally within a dedicated test team for 2-3 years.
* Working within a software development environment, ideally with an understanding of Embedded software development for multiple platforms and environments including Windows and Unix based operating systems.
* The use of formal testing procedures and systems.
Knowledge and skills:
* adept at producing project deliverables to a high standard and on time, ie: test plans and specifications.
* Test code development in at least one of the following: Python, Java or C Test frameworks such as Pyunit and Junit.
Desirable but not essential: an appreciation of the use of cryptography and cryptographic standards.
* An awareness of Internet technologies, protocols and standards API testing.
* the ability to analyse complex technical problems and offer innovative, reasoned and practical solutions.
* Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
* The ability to prioritise, manage own workload, be flexible, work under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
* The ability to integrate quickly and make a significant contribution.