PW Search + Selection is a leading IT, New Media and Telecommunications consultancy. We provide an unparalleled service to both our clients and IT/New Media professionals, based on a unique understanding of the technology marketplace.
PW Search + Selection works with some of the world's leading names in IT, New Media and Telecommunications.
Golden Job Opportunity for Senior Test Analyst
11/9/2016 1:38:32 AM
Senior Test Analyst
- Strong leadership capabilities, good judgment and the ability to work effectively with a diverse workforce.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning ability. Detailed oriented. Observational.
- Ability to multi-task to accomplish workload efficiently. Excellent time management.
- Good work ethic and general business acumen.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with system development lifecycle. Extensive knowledge of test engineering methodologies.
- Working knowledge of testing concepts, verification and validation techniques, defect management, quantitative methods, risk management and measurement programs.
- Understanding of relational database principles, client/server infrastructure, and n-tier architecture concepts.
- Working knowledge of defect tracking, quality principles and testing tools.
- Knowledge of Sybase, Oracle, Web and Middle tier testing.
- Three to five years experience in Quality Assurance.
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Certified Software Testing Engineer (CSTE) designation.
- Risk Management. Statistical Analysis. Quality Assurance and Quality Control practices.
- Understanding of project management methodologies.
- Basic programming knowledge.