CodeTheatre is an enterprise solutions service provider with global presence. Company offers end-to-end business solutions that leverage business process, domain expertise and technology to serve small to large enterprises.
Java Architect - Bangalore
1/11/2017 3:55:06 AM
* Design, develop, test and maintain the product and deliver high quality deliverables
* Participate in the construction and integration of software components into the product to facilitate and maximize functionality and performance
* Lead technical teams in design and development of new features and enhancements, manage day-to-day design and development processes, on-going support, make crucial technical decisions pertaining to the assigned area of work
* Help in managing scope and estimation of release schedules; work with the development manager and architect to ensure that release schedules are met
* Adhere to standards and use best practices in software development. Persons leading design and development teams will have the added responsibility to ensure adherence to agreed development standards and provide technical guidance to the team.
* Technical Leads will responsible for ensuring timely software builds
* A university degree in Engineering, preferably in Computer Science
* Total of 8-12 years of relevant work experience of which last 3-6 years should have been as Technical Lead / Architect of an enterprise software product.
* Very strong analytical skills, ability to comprehend complex code/algorithm, contribute to on-going improvements to the product (feature,performance)
* Strong Core Java, SWING, J2EE skills (Servlets, Java networking), JSF, EJB 3.0, with hands on experience in developing enterprise software applications
Development and deployment experience on multiple application servers:
* Websphere, Weblogic, jBoss
* Usage of debugging and code test tools
* Exposure to full SDLC essential and exposure to enterprise software productdevelopment desirable
* Hands on experience and ability to provide technical direction in the areas of OOAD - use of UML, design patterns, database design, reference implementations in the relevant technology
* Define and ensure adherence to design and coding standards compliant with the architecture
* Self-starter, detail oriented, excellent communicator. Good problem-solving capabilities
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team leader as well as individual contributor.