Welcome to the world of Accord. At Accord we believe that our employees are central to our success. We are committed to creating a work environment that is creative, intellectually stimulating, energetic, team-focused and fun.
Accord has a ISO 9001-2000 accredited software & systems quality systems.The Software Division has been assessed at SEI CMMI Level 5 during October 2004.With the backbone of a sound infrastructure, Accord has been successfully executing several offshore development projects, assuring its clients cost effective high quality solutions without compromising delivery schedules.
We offer world class development & engineering services with excellent cost benefits.
Seeking Hardware Engineer - Bangalore
9/22/2016 1:25:12 AM
BS in Computer Science
* Representing the company and communicating with OEM partners via telephone, written correspondence, electronic service,
* And face-to-face meetings regarding technically complex hardware and Microsoft Operating Systems integration.
* Receiving technically complex Premier OEM account issues and maintaining ownership of issues until resolved or escalated to CPR.
* Writing technically accurate and detailed articles for knowledge base.
* Understanding the basics of programming and debugging skills is preferable,
* Specifically in C, as well as the ability to read and analyze network traces and various Setup logs such as Setup API logs.
* Familiarity with debugging tools for analyzing problems
* And developing solutions to meet customer needs is also highly recommended.
* MCSE certification is a plus.
Good foundation of hardware architecture knowledge, such as:-
* Understanding of USB, hard drives, CPU, video cards, storage arrays, chipsets/motherboards.
* Installation of drivers on Windows Platform.
* Knowledge of what disk imaging tools do.
* Data Center or large server farm experience.
* Windows setup knowledge.
* Good linear troubleshooting skills.