Cybernet Software Systems, (CSS) is a business and technology solutions provider specializing in services to enterprises and independent software vendors (ISVs).
We deliver reliable and high quality end-to-end solutions that significantly enhance the competitiveness of our clients in addition to contributing to productivity and profitability. Our relentless client focus and compelling value propositions have resulted in ensuring that all our customers vouch for us.
CSS has built support systems and infrastructure that deliver 24x7 services through its OneWorld delivery model. The CSS group employs over 4000 IT professionals and our world-class infrastructure currently comprises over 2,50,000 square feet spread across 12 locations.
Microsoft - Developer / Lead / Architect
10/12/2016 5:55:58 AM
Microsoft -Developer / Lead / Architect
Desired Technical Profile :-
* C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, C++ / VC++, Windows SDK, GUI design using MFC, COM/DCOM, ActiveX Controls, MTS, Web services, ADSI, XML/XSL, Microsoft Windows Installer (MSI), SQL Server / Oracle
Role Requirements (Developers) :-
* 3 to 6 years experience in Microsoft technologies
* Should be able to understand design specifications, develop code, perform unit testing and be able to test software based on test suites
Role Requirements (Lead / Architect) :-
* 6 plus years experience in Microsoft technologies
* Should have design, development and testing experience along with team leading skills
* Should be able to understand functional specifications and create Software Design Documents (high and low level design) from functional specifications
* Conduct peer code reviews, review test cases prepared by test team, manage mini-teams (module lead), allocate work and track progress within mini-team
* Knowledge of / experience with UML prefered
* Should have a good understanding of DBA concepts, data modelling and coding standards
* Must have the ability to propose, present and defend architectures, critically analyze to improve existing architectures and review code
* Knowledge of design concepts, OOPS, Rational Unified Process, UML
* Experience in designing web-based n-tier architecture.