Test Lead : CSV, Mercury Quality Center, Siebel : Indianapolis, IN
9/27/2016 12:17:13 AM
Contract - Corp-to-Corp
Lead the testing activities:
· Manages all testing activities during the project planning and execution phases.
· Leads testing process activities.
· Develops testing packages for testers.
· Ensures testing packages are compliant to CSV deliverables and Demand IT divisional requirements.
· As needed, executes test scripts using Mercury Quality Center.
· Responsible for retention of project test deliverables.
· Ensures that all testing deliverables are completed on schedule.
· Communicates project testing status to Test Coordinator, Project Manager, and Team Leader.
· Adheres to all applicable validation policies and procedures
· Strong experience with testing of validated computer systems.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Experience with Mercury Quality Center.
· Fluent in English, oral and written.
· Demonstrate interpersonal skills and teamwork.
· Ability to operate effectively in a business environment.
· Previous experience with Siebel ePharma systems.
If you meet the above skill sets, kindly apply online.