Java Architect : Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, XML, Struts, Hibernate, Spring : Cleveland, OH
2/9/2017 11:10:41 PM
BS/BA in Computer Science or relevant field
POSITION DESCRIPTION :-
In this position you will take an important role in determining the future application architecture to meet our next stage of revenue growth. Working with the CIO and operations the applicant will be developing a new suite of applications on which the organization will execute it's most critical business functions. The role will include integrating existing applications and developing new applications from the ground up.
This role is both strategic and hands-on; the right candidate will work with management team to drive application architectural decisions, document those decisions in detailed technical design documents and, ultimately lead a team in the development of a highly available solution.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced and aggressive Java architect/software engineer who has extensive design, development, and leadership skills creating operationally dependent systems. Strong coding and analytical problem solving skills are a necessity.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS :-
* 7+ years of industry experience designing, developing, and maintaining core functionality for J2EE-based enterprise systems (full stack) developing web-based products/services
*Strong programming skills with Java, Servlets, multi-threading, JSP, and JDBC programming
* Previous experience with clustered applications, robust threading, pooling, connection management, transactions, and synchronization strongly desired
* Experience working with structured development methodologies.
* Extensive experience in Open source frameworks including Struts, Hibernate, Spring Framework, JUnit test framework, and XML is highly desired
* Experience utilizing JBoss application server.
* Good understanding of RDBMS concepts
* BS/BA in Computer Science or relevant field
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES :-
-- Work with the management team to understand end user and the overall business requirements.
-- Gain an intimate understanding of the existing applications utilized by the organization in an effort to develop an integration strategy with new product development and be able to direct modifications to existing applications.
-- Design and provide technical leadership to a team of developers in the creation of J2EE based enterprise application.
-- Develop and implement technical design and code review process ensuring consistency in the utilization of patterns and frameworks ensuring future maintainability and extensibility.
Additional Considerations :-
-- Experience in healthcare and the development of healthcare applications.
-- Experience with ANSI X12 Healthcare EDI transactions
-- Experience with workflow technology and engines
-- Experience with rule engines