For more than 20 years, Advent Software has been providing reliable, trusted solutions to investment management organizations of all sizes and investment strategies. Whether you’re a global hedge fund with investors worldwide, or an investment management firm with $500 million in assets under management, Advent’s experience and proven solutions have shown time and again we can improve operational efficiency, reduce risk and free investment managers to focus on what they do best. Advent, with more than 4,000 client firms, has established itself as a leading provider of mission-critical applications meeting the demands of investment management operations around the world.
In addition to world-class software, Advent’s Consulting Services team employs a specialized, scalable and repeatable project management methodology to ensure your software implementation is on time and on budget. Through the use of implementation methodology co-developed with IPS Associates and Stanford University, Advent’s team of implementation specialists work with clients to define requirements, organize resources, plan, and closely track progress on our software implementations. Advent has countless client references that have gone through the process and attest to their positive experience with Advent’s responsive Consulting Services team.
Advent’s product development process is guided by a strict solution “validation” process where we meet with clients and prospective clients to fully understand their business operations, their software needs, and the challenges they face in the market. This feedback is used to ensure the software we develop meets the real-time needs of firms like yours
Senior .Net Developer
1/2/2017 2:42:02 AM
Senior .Net Developer
M.S. / M.Tech / B.S. / B.Tech / B.E. / MCA / MCS
As per industry standards
The role will involve a certain amount of onsite consultancy and direct exposure to the customer. The candidate should have structured and disciplined approach to all aspects of the development process , willingness and ability to mentor staff.
- 4 years development experience with at least 18 months .NET development -ASP.NET using C# or VB.NET
- Experience in OO design and build.
- Experience of complete life cycle development.
- SQL Server 2000 and TSQL.
- Experience in technical design of distributed systems.
- MCSD or MCAD for .NET technologies.
- Any experience of SCRUM/Agile programming methodologies or MSF would be an added advantage.
- Any experience with SharePoint Portal Server 2003, Biztalk Server 2002/2004, Content Management Server and other Microsoft technologies would be a distinct advantage.