SherStaff is the premier staffing and consulting source for technical talent in Florida and beyond. The company provides recruiting and consulting services to both Fortune 1000 companies and to job candidates in a wide range of technology areas of expertise including the Microsoft Technologies, Oracle, WebSphere, Java/J2EE, and open source/Linux based technologies. The primary focus is recruiting application developers, network engineers and database administrators. The company prides itself on the long term relationships established with both employers and employees to ensure placement of the best quality candidates in the top quality jobs.
Senior Siebel Analytics Developer : Informatica, Siebel OLTP : Fort Lauderdale, FL
1/17/2017 7:59:14 AM
Senior Siebel Analytics Developer
Degree in technical field
Siebel Analytics Developer Summary:
• Hands on Siebel Analytics development experience in implementing large scale Siebel projects that includes interfacing with Siebel OLTP (Call center preferably) and also with third party data sources and applications.
--Experience with Siebel Analytics 7.8.
--Experience working with various business teams and also with IT development, support and Siebel administrative teams.
--Experience working with Siebel EIM, data loading, Informatica, integration, master data, seed data etc.
--Experience with upgrades, tools evaluation for Siebel data/integration.
• Design (functional and technical) and implement complex Siebel analytics for Siebel data/integration that include Informatica mappings, integration with external systems, real time/batch etc.
--Responsible for designing the interfaces to/from Siebel Analytics and working with the data / integration managers from other practice areas.
• Development experience in the field of Siebel analytics – Informatica layer, extending columns in informatica, within Siebel analytics for various reports / dashboards.
• Provide support to developers and testers providing support for ad hoc technical requests. Work with Siebel Expert Services to escalate and resolve any Siebel data and integration related technical issues.
• Engage with internal support groups and provide recommendations to enable reliable and scalable operations for data/integration related initiatives.
• Effectively communicate technical architecture needs and issues with management and client personnel of varying technical backgrounds
• Work with the business team and consultants to finalize the strategy around data/integration and enable that from Client's (long term) point of view.
• Perform technical review of functional designs for new capabilities. Coordinate with other support groups for non-Siebel specific modifications. For example working with the BizTalk team on real time integration needs etc.
• Knowledge transfer to the support team down the road and participation in the key support initiatives for Siebel data/integration.
Qualifications and Requirements Required Skills/Experience:
• Experienced in implementing complex Siebel Analytics with hands on experience with Siebel analytics design, build, test etc. Scope of design must include User Interfaces, Dash boards, reporting requirements. Real-time integration to multiple disparate systems, batch process design, systems automation, data center operations etc.
• At least 2 year experiences with implementing and troubleshooting Siebel Analytics components / objects.
• Detailed understanding of the Siebel Development process, the Siebel Analytics architecture and the Siebel 7 data model.
• Hands on experience with Business Services, EIM, EAI, Siebel OLAP and OLTP to OLAP process (Informatica layer)
• Siebel 7.x certified a plus.
• Understanding of process design, IT key controls, governance structures etc.
• Excellent communication, presentation and customer service focus.
• Performance tuning of application/database/network/operating system.
• Must demonstrate a professional approach to problem solving. This includes being able to anticipate problems, and to begin recommending solutions based on incomplete or missing data.
• Multi disciplined technical, managerial and / or operational experience required.
• Strong leadership, excellent interpersonal and analytical skills. Preferred skills/experience:
• Siebel analytics implementation experience
• CTI and Cisco Telephony (plus) – Call center business knowledge a plus.
• Working knowledge of SQL Server relational database system with specific emphasis on performance tuning.
Pass on to your friends too and check out www.iitjobs.com
# This position is for Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States.