CollabNet is the most widely used collaborative development environment with more than 800,000 developers and IT projects managers collaborating on-line through CollabNet. Our solutions transform the way software is being developed by enabling any organization to leverage global development talents to deliver better products and innovate faster. Using CollabNet Enterprise Edition, project members can work as one team throughout the lifecycle of a software project, regardless of their location.
Sr. Software Developer - Chennai
1/11/2017 4:10:34 AM
Sr. Software Developer
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
The Software Developer is responsible for designing, developing, testing and supporting applications using Visual Studio 2003/2005 (VB .NET, C#), HTML, ASP and Microsoft SQL Server and/or C/C++/ JAVA and/or PHP/Linux.
It is expected that the Developer should be able to effectively design and implement applications with minimal input from more senior team members. Database programming may also be required.
* Develop software solutions for handheld, RF, and barcode devices in accordance with the requirement documentation
using inCode standard software toolkits.
* Develop web based solutions .
* Develop and execute test plans to insure a smooth transition from development to QA.
* Ensure development projects are delivered on schedule, on budget, to specification, and according to the
inCode Development Methodology.
* Understand, implement, and enforce development methodologies.
* Provide effective project management.
* Assist in developing detailed estimates for software projects.
* Assist in capturing detailed product requirements.
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
* 2+ years of experience programming in Visual Basic, C#, Java or equivalent in a Windows environment, experience in .NET Compact Framework a plus.
* 2+ years of experience implementing web applications using ASP.NET (2.0), or PHP/Linux
* 2+ years of experience programming in C/C++/ JAVA
* Hands on knowledge of Pocket PC and Windows CE hardware preferred.
* Basic knowledge of networking, database programming and systems administration for Windows 2000/2003.
* Demonstrated written, verbal communications skills.
* Great problem solver, strong analytical skills.