Founded in September 2000, Intransa is an innovator of an enterprise class, intelligent IP storage products and software. Based on technology that leverages the low cost and maturity of Ethernet technology, Intransa's IP SAN solutions dramatically reduce the cost and complexity of deploying scalable network storage.
Looking for Technical Support Engineer - Bangalore
10/13/2016 2:24:27 AM
Technical Support Engineer
BS in Computer Science
* Responsible for direct customer/product support via Phone, Fax, E-Mail and the World-Wide-Web.
* Open Service requests in CRM
* Data collection
* Problem resolution
* Information dissemination
* Search Intransa's on-line Knowledge-base for solutions
* Installation Support
* Dispatch of Break/Fix service providers as required.
* Issue escalation and escalation management.
* Consistently and timely document all issues and customer communications in CRM.
* Provide on-call 24x7 technical support coverage on a rotating basis.
* Document solutions and product information in knowledge-base.
* Deliver product presentations, WebEx sessions and live product Demonstration to customers and partners.
* Provide pre-sales support as required.
* Conduct Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
* Follow all Support processes and procedures.
* Provide input into product documentation, training materials etc.
Skills Required :
* 3-6 Years of Technical Support experience providing support via telephone, e-mail and worldwide web,
* Supporting Networking, LAN/WAN and storage products.
* Should be able to manage customers world wide.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills (customer communications and documentation development).
* Strong Customer Service skills and Customer focus.
* Solid knowledge of Support Best Practices.
* Good knowledge of TCP/IP communications and related issues (IP routing, VLANs, Subnets, etc.)
* Good knowledge of Network technologies and communications and related issues (Routers, Hubs, Bridges, Firewalls, etc.)
* Good knowledge of Storage Technologies and related issues (RAIDs, Striping, Mirroring, etc.)
* Good knowledge of various Operating Systems (Win2K, WinXP, WinNT, Linux, Solaris)
* Ability to multitask and manage multiple customer issues and projects to successful conclusion.