Infoeweb Solution has developed custom software solutions for its clients. We understand that many businesses have unique requirements and that a "one size fits all" package is not always an appropriate solution. We believe that business metrics such as employee productivity, operating profits, and customer loyalty are often directly influenced by the quality of the business software deployed by the organization. We also understand that software packages do not always provide the specific features required to meet the unique objectives of the organization.
Infoeweb's software professionals can help you evaluate your business requirements, recommend and install packaged software, provide software design solutions, develop custom software, and if necessary, provide software integration services. Infoeweb can help you insure that your business systems meet your operational objectives.
10/12/2016 6:06:02 AM
BS in CS/EE
As per industry standards
* The candidate will be responsible for full-life cycle development.
* The candidate should have 3+ years of development experience and at least 1+ years of C#. net experience.
* The individual will be responsible for providing design, development and analysis of an internal healthcare product the client is developing.
* The individual will have the opportunity to get involved in architecture and enhancements to the application.The candidate will be involved with testing in addition to development.
* The individual may also assist with some reporting(Crystal Reports) as well. It is necessary to have experience with XML and relational databases(Oracle, SQL Server etc.).
* It would be helpful if the candidate has any Object-Oriented experience as well. It would be bonus if the candidate has previous experience with C++ or Java.
* It is very important that the candidate have the ability to meet aggressive deadlines and succeed in a team environment. Previous healthcare experience would be a bonus as well.