Infoeweb Solution has developed custom software solutions for its clients. We understand that many businesses have unique requirements and that a "one size fits all" package is not always an appropriate solution. We believe that business metrics such as employee productivity, operating profits, and customer loyalty are often directly influenced by the quality of the business software deployed by the organization. We also understand that software packages do not always provide the specific features required to meet the unique objectives of the organization.
Infoeweb's software professionals can help you evaluate your business requirements, recommend and install packaged software, provide software design solutions, develop custom software, and if necessary, provide software integration services. Infoeweb can help you insure that your business systems meet your operational objectives.
11/17/2016 7:06:17 AM
As per industry standards
* The current focus of this group is a real time pre-trade compliance system called Sentinel from the vendor Camelot.
* Sentinel is a VB / C++ application that heavily utilizes Java and messaging and is used to ensure that the securities being traded within IIM are not outside client or regulatory recommendations.
* So far we have integrated Sentinel with our Equity trading platforms.
* Integration with our Fixed Income trading environment is under way and other products will follow.
* In addition to integrating Sentinel, the team develops and supports many different reporting applications for the IIM compliance department.
* These include SEC and IMRO reports such as Section 13 and 17a7. The technologies used for these include Crystal Reports, perl, C and UNIX shell.
* The successful applicant will be assisting in the development and support of global compliance initiatives, including the evolution of the Sentinel product.