Infoeweb Solution has developed custom software solutions for its clients. We understand that many businesses have unique requirements and that a "one size fits all" package is not always an appropriate solution. We believe that business metrics such as employee productivity, operating profits, and customer loyalty are often directly influenced by the quality of the business software deployed by the organization. We also understand that software packages do not always provide the specific features required to meet the unique objectives of the organization.
Infoeweb's software professionals can help you evaluate your business requirements, recommend and install packaged software, provide software design solutions, develop custom software, and if necessary, provide software integration services. Infoeweb can help you insure that your business systems meet your operational objectives.
Seeking File Net Software Engineer
11/17/2016 7:06:13 AM
File Net Software Engineer
BS Degree in Computer Science
As per industry standards
* The successful candidate will perform complex analysis, design, programming, and modification of computer programs for software products, internal, and/or customer applications.
* Relies on knowledge of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures and on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of independence, creativity and latitude is expected.
- Write code and perform programming, testing, and debugging of applications. -Finalize forms, procedure, and documentation needed for installation and maintenance of application programs.
- Practice good software engineering techniques and standards to minimize coding errors and ensure robustness and efficiency of work products.
- Partner with software teams in the development of software engineering processes. Lead and/or participate in software project meetings and provide status reports as needed.
- Will provide work leadership and training to professional staff.
- Interface with clients and users to advise on FileNet capabilities for consideration in new applications..
- Maintenance and enhancement of existing FileNet applications.
- Ability to lead development of new applications employing workflow, content and document management features of FileNet.
- Ability to self-train on features and functions of FileNet and other technologies.
- Other responsibilities as assigned based on business needs
* BE/BSc/ME/MSc/M.tech/MCA prefered
* 3+ years