Adteractive is the leading provider of performance-based online customer acquisition and lead generation services. Adteractive has built a phenomenally successful and very fast growing privately-held company by developing unmatched proprietary technology, amassing the brightest minds in on-line media and delivering results by tenacious execution.
Database Development Team Manager : PL/SQL, Oracle, VLDB, Linux : San Francisco, CA
1/20/2017 10:26:17 AM
Database Development Team Manager
* Lead a team of Database Developers building and maintaining a Data Warehouse and Reporting infrastructure used by the Adteractive. This is a hands-on role where the manager is expected to spend a significant of their time coding in addition to leading the team.
* Implement data reconciliation and adjustment methodologies and processes.
* Implement data transformation processes using SQL, ETL and other tools
* Support application development by designing new logical data architectures
* Data modeling and data architecture to support applications across various verticals
* Troubleshoot performance bottlenecks and data anomaly issues in a hosted production environment
*2-3 years managing a team of database developers
* Excellent customer service orientation
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience in a startup environment is helpful.
* Advanced SQL skills including solid Data Warehouse Implementation using Oracle
* Hands-on PL/SQL (stored procedures, packages, triggers)
* SQL Tuning
* Good Unix shell scripting
* Schema Objects Management
* VLDB/Data Warehousing
* Solid understanding of data modeling concepts ( logical and physical ) having worked on schemas of 100+ tables solid understanding of O-R mapping
Technical Skills that are a Plus:
* Oracle RAC
Pass on to your friends too and check out www.iitjobs.com
# This position is for San Francisco, CA, US.