Synarc is the world's largest Central Radiology service dedicated exclusively to global clinical trials. Synarc's in-house radiologists and scientists are leading authorities in the use of medical imaging and molecular markers in drug development, and have pioneered many methods currently used in clinical trials. With six offices around the world, Synarc currently manages over 150 clinical trials, involving more than 60,000 patients at 1,500 sites worldwide.
Java/Swing Desktop Developer : UNIX, Java Imaging APIs, DICOM, CVS, SQL : San Francisco, CA
11/10/2016 7:55:55 AM
Java/Swing Desktop Developer
* Design, build, unit test and release software to analyze medical images and collect radiology assessments in support of clinical trials.
* Work with end users to understand requirements and troubleshoot system defects.
* Write design specifications, installation guides and other technical documentation in accordance with company's best practices.
* Work with other technical staff to support system installations, upgrades, and configurations of reading system software.
* Monitor and prevent downtime; improve performance and usability of reading systems.
* Ensure effective communication to all parties to create robust, validated software for UNIX and Windows systems.
The ideal candidates will be comfortable working in a Unix/Linux environment and have experience using the following tools, or have the skills and desire to quickly become proficient in:
- Java Imaging APIs
- Java Swing/SWT
- Relational Databases and SQL
Previous experience with DICOM, clinical trials and medical imaging technology is highly desirable.
A Bachelor's degree with minimum of 2-5 years of professional Java development experience is required.
Pass on to your friends too and check out www.iitjobs.com
# This position is for San Francisco, CA, US.