Project Managers : SDLC, Java, DHTML, CSS, WML, XML, HTML, WAP : San Diego, CA
4/19/2017 12:54:50 PM
|WML, XML, HTML||-||5
Experience/knowledge/familiarity of C, BREW, or embedded programming for consumer devices and applications
Secondary Skills: SDLC, Java, DHTML, CSS, WML, XML, HTML or WAP
* Three to Five years experience managing complex, multi-group, multi-disciplinary projects / programs.
* Technical understanding of wireless applications and network interactions with handsets - e.g., browser, messaging, email, app downloads, etc.
* Sound knowledge of software development and experience with professional systems design and implementation.
* Proven ability to manage projects and achieve objectives on schedule and within budget.
* Flexibility to respond quickly to changing customer requirements.
*Ability to run projects simultaneously.
* Superb interpersonal skills; communication, facilitation, and problem resolution skills at all levels.
* Demonstrated software project management experience for core products and professional services projects
* Capable of synchronizing and motivating other program managers, product management and engineering leads to attain common goals.
* Able to work closely with the Systems, Device, Software, Integration and Test project engineers, customer support, product management, professional services, and other leads and program managers to ensure successful and timely launch of a quality product.
* Track record of proven leadership, business and program management performance.
* Experience/knowledge/familiarity of C, BREW, or embedded programming for consumer devices and applications, Java, DHTML, CSS, WML, XML, HTML or WAP.
* Presentation and other communication skills.
Pass on to your friends too and check out www.iitjobs.com
# This position is for San Diego, United States.