Sr.Programmer/Analyst : C#, OOP, ASP.net, VS 2005, ADO.Net, SQL : Irvine, CA
1/25/2017 1:50:02 PM
BS in Computer Science
* Analyze, design and test new and existing systems and interfaces.
* Attend Change Control meetings and initiate follow-up action when required.
* Develop or collaborate with the programming staff to derive design specifications.
* Document project plans and system testing and implementation plans.
* Create solutions utilizing various technologies including developing Access development prototypes.
C#, OOP, ASP.net(.net 1.1/2.0 Framework), SQL Server 2000/2005, .Net remoting, N-tier,VS 2005, ADO.Net
* 2+ years of solid C# experience
* 2+ years of ASP.NET (and the .NET 1.1 Framework) experience
* 2+ years of experience developing with SQL Server 2000 (including stored procedures)
* Strong knowledge of SOA and .NET Remoting (including HTTP and TCP/IP)
* A solid foundation in n-tier, Business Objects, Design Patterns and general OOP
* Visual Studio 2005 (including Team System)
* ASP.NET 2.0, ADO.NET 2.0, AJAX/Atlas, and the .net 2.0 Framework
* SQL Server 2005 (including CLR Integration)
* Microsoft Pattern and Practice Team's Enterprise Application Blocks
* Agile Software Development.
* nUnit, nAnt, Cruise Control.
Pass on to your friends too and check out www.iitjobs.com
# This position is for Irvine, United States.