Mass Management Consultants, Inc. is a results-driven management consultancy which collaborates with clients to achieve breakthrough and quantifiable performance improvement.
Business Analyst/Process Design Engineer : MS Office, Visio : Washington, CA
3/8/2017 11:24:44 AM
Business Analyst/Process Design Engineer
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
* Effectively manages interrelationships of IS and Business teams.
* Helps to optimize business practices through the application of information systems.
* Assists business users in formulating requests and preparing valid business cases in preparation for process design and requirements definition.
* Manages requirements definition and process design projects or project phases.
* Participates in later project implementation phases and follow-through of process design/ redesign projects.
* Participates in the development and ongoing improvement of departmental processes and policies.
* Performs other duties as assigned on a time-available basis.
Qualifications Preferred Skills and Experience :
* Business process engineering methodologies.
* Effective facilitation skills.
* Effective oral, written and presentation communication skills.
* Experience in Business Change Management.
* Knowledge of project management tools, some project management experience.
* Capable of performing effectively in both team situations and as an unsupervised individual contributor.
* Knowledge in the use of the MS Office suite and Visio is a plus.
* Knowledge of retail, catalog and business-to-consumer e-commerce business requirements and software is desirable.
Pass on to your friends too and check out www.iitjobs.com
# This position is for Washington, United States.