Quick and precise information is the only true source of competitive advantage. At Ace, our Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing unit comprises of professionals with domain centric skills coupled with technology expertise. They represent a pool of diverse technology skill sets including Data Acquisition, Data Modeling, Meta Data Repository, Data Management, Data Mining and OLAP. We have implemented a wide spectrum of solutions for organizations in this area. These range from setting up a data repository for risk management to architecting a global data warehouse solutions. Organizations are increasingly feeling the need to make their applications "current" so that they provide effective decision support.
UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS ARCHITECT : Avaya, Cisco, VOIP, LAN/WAN : Santa Clara, CA
3/8/2017 11:25:21 AM
UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS ARCHITECT
UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS ARCHITECT - Your IT skills are needed just about anywhere. But is it where you want to go? Imagine working for one of the nation s most respected companies. Making a strategic contribution. Receiving the rewards and recognition you deserve. Whether you are pursuing a contract or permanent placement, Manpower Professional knows how and where to get you where you want to go.
You offer your unique skills and experiences. And Manpower Professional offers something unique for you. We're the place for talented individuals who want to do things differently, get ahead and establish a lifelong career.
In this UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS ARCHITECT position, you'll have the opportunity to:
* Analyze, design and plan our Corporate Unified Communications architecture according to best practices, while ensuring high levels of data quality and availability, including analysis and integration of new customers and projects into the Unified Communications Architecture.
* Be responsible for the design, specifications, sizing, development, and oversight of policies, standards and procedures to ensure a consistent Unified Communications architecture and management throughout the organization.
* Be part of our Global Corporate Technology Architecture team.
Are you interested? The ideal UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS ARCHITECT candidate will possess:
* BS/BA Degree in the field of computer science or engineering and/or equivalent work experience.
* Unified Communications vendor Certifications.
* Eight plus years of previous architecture experience, across multiple vendor and technologies. In-depth understanding of Unified Communications architecture design techniques, theories, principles, and practices. Solid experience architecting Unified Communications systems within a broad spectrum of technologies.
* Excellent knowledge of Avaya and Cisco Voice systems.
Excellent knowledge of VOIP technology, configuration and implementation. Understanding of Network LAN/WAN concepts.
Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange.
Understanding of Microsoft Live Communication Server / Office Communication Server.
Knowledge and experience with ITIL processes.
You re motivated. Driven to get things done. You re highly analytical and an ace problem solver. And you see the big picture. If this describes you, you will want to learn more about this rewarding opportunity.