Network Engineer : Cisco CCIE, CCNP, GPS, EFMS, NC3, Visio : Campbell, CA
3/8/2017 11:25:46 AM
We are looking for network engineers with fluent skills. They should be self-motivated, hard-working professional with solid experience.
Job Requirements :-
* Willing to deploy network routers and equipment.
* Configure routers and switches. Willing to move/add/change/delete changes into existing customer network configurations.
* Provide Tier two support to Data Test and Activation team during Test and Turn-up and network migrations.
* Support off hour conference calls, meetings and migrations.
* Create and maintain logical, physical design drawings, implementation plans and designer spreadsheets.
* Support internal application groups by identifying the network requirements and developing solutions to satisfy those requirements.
* Be fluent in technical communications with professionals from customer headquarters.
* Be able to multi-task between various technical initiatives.
Must Skills :-
* Extensive operational experience with enterprise class routers and switches.
* Data center/enterprise network deployments and migrations experience.
* Self starter and a independent contributor.
* Must have superior enterprise network routing protocol design, enablement and troubleshooting skills (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP) and be able to demonstrate so.
* Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP, MPLS, VPN, GRE, IPSec, PPP, HSRP, IP Multicast and SNMP protocols, VoIP, Cisco IOS and QoS configurations.
* Experience with standard network change management and configuration policies.
Qualification Required :-
* Cisco CCIE or CCNP certification an added advantage.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills.
* Ability to interact with customers.
* GPS, EFMS, NC3 and ICORE databases and tools expert required.
* MS Office and Visio application expert.
* Cisco routers expert required.
* Knowledge of network monitoring expert required.
Pass on to your friends too and check out www.iitjobs.com
# This position is for Campbell - CA, United States.