IT Ascent got its start helping software providers develop and maintain their applications. Today, we continue to serve the needs of software product companies, development companies, Web-based businesses, and other organizations that develop third-party software, offering a wealth of experience in building and maintaining commercial software products, applications and application platforms.
IT Ascent's global presence, with six national and global resource centers ensure that we source proven local software development talent and cut travel costs significantly. Our Pipelined Candidate Resource methodology enables our customers to hire technology specific experts which helps reduce internal training costs.
Network Engineer : LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, UNIX, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP : Mountain View, CA
3/8/2017 11:26:13 AM
* TCP/IP and other network protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, IS-IS)
* Unix administration (plus to have)
* Network security
* Experience with Wireless (WLAN, 802.1x) technologies is a plus
* 5+ years experience in supporting, implementing and/or configuring devices on a large wide area networks.
* Network certifications (or equiv. training/experience) desired but not required.
Pass on to your friends too and check out www.iitjobs.com
# This position is for Mountain View, United States.