Parham Consulting - Project Recruitment for permanent vacancies in IT/ Information Technology, Sales and Accountancy.
I.T. Project/Programme Manager for Facilities Management
10/4/2016 3:38:44 AM
I.T. Project/Programme Manager for Facilities Mana
A leading international provider of critical support services for public authorities and corporate organisations requires a well-rounded I.T. Project/Programme Manager from a Business Analysis background for company-wide design, enhancement and implementation of I.T. systems.
The essential experience required for this role is as follows:
• At least 10 years post-graduate commercial experience in I.T.
• At least 2 years experience in managing multiple I.T. projects/programmes
• Former Business Analyst – we are seeking someone whose career has progressed up through Business Analysis to Project/Programme Management as opposed to someone from a predominantly technical background.
• Understanding of I.T. Architecture, to the extent that you can translate business requirements to the technical team (but not a former technical architect)
• Commercially astute
• Experience of managing diverse stakeholders, such as Operations Directors, Business Development, Bid Directors, Bid Managers, Contract Managers and Commercial Directors
• Experience of the Prince2 methodology
Please note the above experience is essential. You require all of the above to be eligible for this role.
Desirable, but not essential, are any of the following:
• Highly attractive is previous Consultancy experience: Experience of Consulting to external clients from a service provider
• A degree
• Previous budgetary responsibility
• Previous experience in I.T. in a Facilities Management company