Linda Rogers & Associates, Inc., LRAI, is a California corporation with headquarters in Folsom, California. LRAI specializes in systems and data processing, program/project management, business analysis, network security, software engineering, and client server technologies on a variety of platforms. Linda Rogers & Associates, Inc. can provide client companies with both contract and full time professionals. Contact LRAI for information about fee schedules and contracting arrangements. LRAI currently holds contracts with the County of Sacramento and the State of California, and is a CMAS (California Multiple Awards Schedule) certified California small business.
Sr. Network Security Analyst : Sacramento, CA
2/16/2017 11:15:59 AM
Sr. Network Security Analyst
Bachelor degree in Computer Science
Contract - Corp-to-Corp
1. Detailed knowledge of and experience with network infrastructure design and standard commercial-off-the-shelf
2. 6+ years related IT experience in a large, complex organization.
3. 6+ years of senior level management experience.
4. Direct experience with managing the engineering, deployment, and support of multiple IT security systems such as
firewalls, network and host-based intrusion detection/prevention systems, AV systems,
event/consolidation/correlation systems, forensic systems, etc.
5. Direct, relevant experience developing security operations processes including proven experience in maturing security
operations in order to reduce security incidents and overall security exposure.
6. Effective IT infrastructure management skills shown through successful engineering and deployment of large-scale
infrastructure systems in complex enterprise environments.
7. Ability to facilitate multiple projects simultaneously, keeping good communication with key personnel and following
through to end/resolution.
8. Must be able to communicate effectively and concisely with all levels of personnel, both technical and non-technical.
9. Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
10. Must possess a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Information Management or have equivalent work
11. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
Pass on to your friends too and check out www.iitjobs.com
# This position is for Sacramento, CA, United States.