We offer a broad range of solutions to meet the challenges facing your business. Whatever your market, whatever your technology, you can rely on our expertise in finding the right people, supporting them with proven processes and delivering quality solutions.
on-site and off-site services
dedicated Quality Assurance department
managed project delivery
flexibility of costing
scaled delivery from small projects to large-scale integrated IT programmes
comprehensive range of managed services
world-class recruitment services, for both clients and candidates
proven re-skilling methodology and training services
access to 'best of breed' products to integrate with your own applications
total support for all services and products
Good Opportunity for Data Analyst - London
11/9/2016 1:20:20 AM
Degree in technical field
* A Data Analyst is required to take on a range of roles throughout the development cycle,
--from gathering and cataloguing data requirements,
--profiling data content of source systems,
--specifying new data structure requirements, developing data models and determining the transformation rules between systems.
--proven experience working on data warehousing,
--BI (Business Intelligence) or MI (Management Information) projects.
* Exposure to some of the following technologies:
--ETL tools (Informatica Powercenter,
--Ab Initio, Teradata,
--SAS (not necessarily the analytics),
--Oracle Warehouse Builder, Ascential),
--name/address matching (eg Trillium),
--data profiling (Avellino, Datanomic, etc).
* Candidates may come from a business analysis background with a focus on data and process modelling or may come from a technical background with a focus on databases,
* Datamodelling, data quality, data warehousing, BI, MI and/or data migration.
* Experience of data quality concepts, and data validation and cleansing techniques related to ensuring the accuracy, completeness and usability of data sources.
* Some experience of managing small projects or of leading teams working within larger projects would be of use.