SQL Instructor : T-SQL, HTTP, XML Data, MCDBA, SQL Server : Kitchener, ON
3/6/2014 1:44:21 PM
No. of vacancies:
Degree in Computer field
Minimum Total Experience:
- Instructs assigned courses in accordance with course competencies
- Take daily attendance
- Utilize a variety of instructional strategies, techniques and delivery methods to meet the
individual learning styles of students
- Foster a safe and civil learning environment
- Grade class tests, assignments and exams as required
--This course introduces the concepts and skills required to administer Microsoft SQL Server 2005.
--More specifically, you will learn how to install/upgrade to SQL Server, create databases and transfer data into databases.
--In addition, you will learn how to manipulate information, XML data and system objects such as triggers and stored procedures.
--Following this, you back up and restore system and user databases as well as manage the security of SQL Server 2000 and its databases.
--Additional configuration and setup tasks, automating routine administrative tasks, replication, clustering and monitoring SQL Server will also be covered.
--At course completion, you will have covered the material tested on the SQL Server 2005 Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) Certification Exam (70-431).
--To participate in this course, you must have successfully completed an introduction to Windows XP and Server 2003.
• Installing and Configuring SQL Server 2005
• Creating Tables, Constraints, UDFs, Indexes, Partitions and Views
• Managing XML Data
• Functions, Stored Procedures and Triggers
• HTTP Endpoints
• SQL Server Agent Jobs, Snapshots, Mirroring, Replication and Log Shipping
• Monitoring and Troubleshooting SQL Server 2005
• Service Brokers and Full-text Catalogs
? Requires BS in Computer Science or MCDBA or equivalent with minimum 3 years teaching experience.
--Prior consulting experience is required for consideration.
? Excellent knwoledge of SQL
If you meet the above skill sets, please apply online.