Stone Bond Technologies helps companies solve their business process and computer system integration problems. Stone Bond products and services have developed to help businesses solve tough system integration problems. The company’s intelligent software interacts with the user to generate dynamic integrated environments where data, applications, business processes and human decisions are synchronized.
Enterprise Software Architect : Unix, Linux, Microsoft.NET : Houston, TX
1/11/2017 12:24:15 PM
Enterprise Software Architect
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field. Graduate degree a plus.
We are looking for a strong, senior-level, enterprise software product architect, with significant experience in designing and developing software products for the enterprise. In addition to advanced skills in software design and development, the position also requires a substantial level of hands-on development.
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field. Graduate degree a plus.
* 8+ years experience with full-cycle software development projects in a software company
* 5+ years experience architecting enterprise software products
* Previous experience in a technical lead role on significantly large projects
* Familiarity with Enterprise Application Integration and Middleware solutions and market
* Familiarity with Microsoft*s strategies and roadmaps
* Strong understanding of enterprise product features, such as high availability, security, manageability, data and human integration
* Significant experience in Microsoft.NET development, with strong specification, design and development skills
* Experience with Windows and Unix/Linux platforms
* Strong communication, organization and inter-personal skills are essential
* Ability to work in tight deadline, high-pressure situations in a fast-paced, growing environment