Stone Bond Technologies helps companies solve their business process and computer system integration problems. Stone Bond products and services have developed to help businesses solve tough system integration problems. The company’s intelligent software interacts with the user to generate dynamic integrated environments where data, applications, business processes and human decisions are synchronized.
Sr. Marketing Manager : Houston, TX
10/12/2016 2:55:31 AM
Sr. Marketing Manager
Competitive + Benef.
JOB SUMMARY :-
Responsible for planning, developing and implementing all of Stone Bond's marketing strategies, communications, and public relations activities. Conducts market research and develops marketing plans for specific products and services, and evaluates and manages new strategic business opportunities, initiatives, partnerships, alliances and/or joint ventures. Reviews changes to the marketplace and industry and adjusts the marketing plan accordingly, performing market analysis, monitoring competitive activity, and identifying customer needs.
Provides leadership in the planning, designing, due diligence, and implementing of strategic business objectives within Marketing. Defines the marketing vision, strategy, and tactics. Creates and proofs marketing materials, articles and corporate Web site content. Manages marketing budget and oversees media-buying and marketing purchase activities. Selects, plans, and attends industry trade shows. Delivers effective in-person and on-line presentations and webcasts.
* A bachelor's degree with at least 5-7 years of experience in the marketing of technology, preferably enterprise software, MBA a plus
* Experience interfacing with sales organizations
* Project management skills, organized
* Solid leadership skills
* Familiarity with Software-as-a-Service product offerings
* Familiarity with the Enterprise IT Software market
* Familiarity with software technologies in the Life Sciences and Healthcare markets
* Understanding of enterprise software product features such as high availability, security, manageability, data and human integration
* Working knowledge of software product management practices
* Strong communication, organization and inter-personal skills are essential
* Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
* Ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment